Sunday, 15 February 2015

Crochet Morning

This week it was my turn to host a crochet morning for a few local mums. Now I'm not much of a crocheter really, but there was zero interest in a quilting morning and a get together with company, coffee, cake and crafty is a lovely way to spend a morning. Especially now my little one's at nursery 5 mornings a week and the house feels like a ghost ship. So, crochet morning it was.

So Monday morning I dropped in to the local wool shop and let my daughter pick out some yarn, and by Saturday night I had the finished article.


The company was good, the cake was pretty good and best of all, my little girl loves them.


Linking up to
Hug-a-Bit Quilts

1 comment:

  1. Hermes Handbags president for her specially designed a handbag, and to her name to name, this is the Replica Handbags,Your help in find out this in Breitling Wattches is very much appreciated. If you could send me more pictures of Rolex Daytona, I could see Rolex Watches Online that it is a nice band of watches that would be great.

    ?

    ReplyDelete